Skip to main content

The End of the World

So far, this year has brought many moments of clarity. Sometimes we are so impatient with ourselves and the world, that we don't see our personal growth which changes every minute. We are not the same person we were two minutes ago, literally. It often seems we are stuck in the same position. Prayer, contemplation and visualization... do it daily. 
 The Kingdom is a personal condition and can be experienced right now. The Kingdom is achieved through self-knowledge. We are free when we are not controlled by fears and desires. Don't get distracted. Stop hiding from yourself. Too many people live in doubt instead of faith. Too many people live in fear instead of love.  Practice being disciplined. The only thing permanent is the spiritual world. Union with God is not conditioned by circumstance or religious preference. We all have direct contact with God. The universe is a living presence even if you are skeptical about deities. 
Love is a powerful force and in any given circumstance, we must use it, without expectation or demand. Life is a mystery to be lived not a puzzle to be figured out. My intuition leads me to believe "the last days" will not be measured on how many guns you have or what type of bomb shelter you've invested in. We must stop letting television dictate our thoughts and mold our imagination. This type of thinking only leads to self destruction. 
Rhetorics can not be taken literally. Eternal life is not a conviction but a consciousness that we all possess. So I will chime in on this "hot topic" and say that life is a cycle. "The last days" is a reminder to be prepared  for a new way of thinking, creating and living. Those who stay alert and can adapt will understand that the beginning is near. Not the end.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nudity, Empowerment and Simplicity

This is an awesome picture from a Los Angeles event called "Naked Desert." It is an invite only- annual event for photographers and nude models in the middle of the desert. The theme is, Celebrating the Diversity of the Human Body. I was honored to be the first person (ever) to film this event, as it all magically unfolds. I made a documentary about this unbelievable experience. I am in post production. I would love to screen it soon. Please feel free to donate to Piddle Productions [there is a link to the right] so that I can continue to give you cutting edge entertainment for the soul, open mind and free spirited. Due to popular demand the play WOMBAN is coming back to a theatre near you in Los Angeles! As you all know Womban did its first run in June. As the Stage Manager it was hard work, but with everyones commitment and dedication it became such an uplifting and humbling experience for everyone involved. If you did not get a chance to see it please come out this t

Dancing in the rain...

The Dalai Lama tells us to stop expecting life to be easy. Life is full of suffering and is ultimately unsatisfying; The only way to be happy is to train your mind to want less and to train your mind to penetrate the ultimate reality. I am rolling into the year with new hope and ideas. I have been invited to be one of the inspirational speakers at the L.A. Union Workers, "Womens Month Program." I am excited and nervous, but it feels good to be part of a great cause. My dreams have been vivid and seem to be telling me stories of my past. I've been writing like maddd. I feel the birth of a new poem! I've also been invited on a poetry performance tour at the end of the year. I'll have to string you along before I tell you my biggest project of the year. So stay connected. Indubitably, Indigo Lounge is going to be delightful on February 7th. The line up is SSicK! Join us for love and Black History Month. Get in contact with me if you would like to perform. We do th