Skip to main content

Memorial Weekend at Val Verde, Ca

One of the best things happened to me! I was able to fullfill a bucket list dream which was to put on a community Music and Cultural Festival. Although there is room for improvement I can honestly say it was the best decision I have made this year. It takes support of family and friends to keep me motivated and pushing towards my goals and vision.
I am grateful. There will be more festivals curated by me in the on going years. The world is as good as you make it. Stay focused, stay positive and set your intention.

Please do yourself a favor and research the historic relevance of "Black Palm Springs" in the 1920's during Jim Crow.

This annual festival is not just about having a good time it's about historical awareness in underserved communities.

Come out next year for free camping, free swimming, yoga, live music and community!

Find us on Facebook: Val Verde Music and Cultural Festival

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nudity, Empowerment and Simplicity

This is an awesome picture from a Los Angeles event called "Naked Desert." It is an invite only- annual event for photographers and nude models in the middle of the desert. The theme is, Celebrating the Diversity of the Human Body. I was honored to be the first person (ever) to film this event, as it all magically unfolds. I made a documentary about this unbelievable experience. I am in post production. I would love to screen it soon. Please feel free to donate to Piddle Productions [there is a link to the right] so that I can continue to give you cutting edge entertainment for the soul, open mind and free spirited. Due to popular demand the play WOMBAN is coming back to a theatre near you in Los Angeles! As you all know Womban did its first run in June. As the Stage Manager it was hard work, but with everyones commitment and dedication it became such an uplifting and humbling experience for everyone involved. If you did not get a chance to see it please come out this t

WOMBAN: THE FINAL SHOW

I was honored to be stage manager of WOMBAN. A dramatic comedy theatre play about domestic violence and the empowerment of women. Celeste Benavides (Lil' Eman) and London Graves (Lil' Maya) Ariana Evans (Adult Vanessa) Mama Haize (Assistant Director) Sean Hill (Poet) and Alexa Cobey (Lil' Vanessa) Radomir Luza (Steve, Eman's Father) Mike Tovar, our awesome lighting designer.